March 11, 2008

Thoughts to self...


I am not sure whether I am willing to continue using web services that display pr0n banner ads. There's a paid advertising banner here on Vox for a service that hooks men up with East European twens, and I just saw a disgustingly hardc*re one over at Technorati, while checking my stats.

I guess I might really transfer blogging from Vox to another place. And abandon Technorati for a service that doesn't depend on disgusting banner ads.

You'd think there were enough serious businesses investing in banner advertising....

Update, March 12:
I didn't check into Turi2's blog yesterday, but apparently I am not the only one who raises a brow over a recent influx of pr0n banner ads on otherwise "civil" websites. We're not talking "prude" here, people, we're talking unethical, amoral tendencies that all too often discriminate the female gender. Simple as that.

Bitte beachten: Kommentare werden moderiert. Danke für die Geduld!


blog comments powered by Disqus

Please note: comments are being moderated! Thanks for your patience.

This page looks cranky, because it seems you have disabled java script. Commenting and proper page display is only possible with java script enabled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

| mitreden |



{Kommentare powered by Disqus}

| colophon |

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 

All content ©2003-2014 handmade2.0 (unless other noted) Copyright Contact

Blog Widget by LinkWithin